Husky House, Inc. Non-Binding Adoption Application
Our goal is to place our homeless rescues in permanent loving homes as they have already been abandoned once before by their former owners. We strive to place the appropriate dog in the appropriate home. This application helps us to learn more about you, your home and your level of experience (if any) with this breed.
All dogs adopted from Husky House will recieve a lifetime discount at the Snowdog Lodge.
Once an application has been submitted, we ask that you please be patient. Husky House is run by hard working volunteers that will try our best to get back to you in a timely manner. Please allow us several days to get back to you. We greatly appreciate your patience. Also please note, completion of this application does not guarantee an adoption.
- Minimum age for adopter is 23 years old.
- You must reside within a one hour drive from either NYC or Matawan, NJ. We DO NOT do long distance adoptions because we do home visits prior to the pup going to its new home.
- We do not adopt out Siberian puppies (under 1 year of age) unless you have prior Siberian experience.
- We DO NOT place in homes that rely on invisible/electric fence as the sole means of containment.
- We must meet all household members either during the home visit or the meeting/adoption.
- Fill out the below non-binding application
- Check vet and/or personal references
- Phone Interview
- Home Visit
- Upon completion and approval of application, come meet the dog(s) and you can adopt on the spot!