Husky House, Inc. Non-Binding Adoption Application
- Minimum age for adopter is 23 years old.
- You must reside within a one hour drive from either NYC or Matawan, NJ. We DO NOT do long distance adoptions because we do home visits prior to the pup going to its new home.
- We DO NOT adopt out Siberian Husky puppies (under 1 year of age) unless you have prior Siberian Husky experience.
- We DO NOT adopt to homes with pets who are not spayed or neutered.
- We DO NOT place in homes that rely on invisible/electric fence as the sole means of containment.
- All household members must be present during the home visit and at the meet and greet.
- There is a non-refundable $15 donation required to apply.
- Incomplete or purposely deceptive applications will not be considered.
- Fill out the non-binding application.
- Veterinary check and/or personal references
- Phone Interview
- Home Visit
- Upon completion and approval of application, come meet the dog(s) and you can adopt on the spot!
We ARE NOT a walk-through facility. Adoptions are by approved appointment only.
All dogs adopted from Husky House will receive a lifetime discount at the Snowdog Lodge.
✨❗ This holiday season, please remember dogs are not gifts. They are life-long commitments. 🐺
PLEASE READ BEFORE PROCEEDING
Husky House strives to place our homeless, rescues in permanent, loving homes.
This application helps us to learn more about you, your home, and your level of experience (if any) with the breed you are applying for.
As with all sections of our application, the home visit is a crucial part of the screening process. It is possible that we may not have a volunteer close enough to your location to complete your review. You must reside within a one-hour drive from either NYC or Matawan, NJ. We DO NOT do long distance adoptions. If you have any questions regarding this, please email email@example.com prior to beginning the application process.
Minimum age to apply for adoption is 23 years old. We DO NOT adopt out Siberian Husky puppies (under 1 year of age) unless the applicant has prior Siberian Husky experience. We DO NOT place in homes that rely on invisible/electric fence as the sole means of containment. We DO NOT adopt to homes with pets who are not spayed or neutered.
If you decide to move forward with your application, once it has been submitted, we ask that you please be patient. Husky House is run by hard working volunteers that will try our best to get back to you in a timely manner. If this affects your decision to complete this application, STOP, and do not start the process. The application is approx. 10 pages long. There is a small, non-refundable $15 donation to submit the application.
Why a non-refundable, $15 adoption donation, you ask? While helping to ensure serious inquiries, your donation will directly benefit our adoptables. It does not, however, guarantee that your application will make it through the multi-step screening process or that you will be approved to adopt. It is not refundable!
Donations must be submitted with the PayPal button at the end of the application. Your application is NOT SUBMITTED TO US until the donation is completed at the end of the application. Donations submitted in any way outside of this application can not be substitued for your application donation. When you have successfully submitted your application, you will receive a confirmation email.
We greatly appreciate your patience and thank you again for your interest in our adoptables!