Adult Female Havanese / Mixed
This pet is no longer available for adoption.
Pawpins is SO sweet, super friendly and socialized. 3 year old spayed Havanese, UTD on shots.
She is shaved a little shorter right now than these pics, but will grow back out. Good with cats, dogs, kids, EVERYONE. Perfect little dog.ÃÂ Pawpins is a former show dog who's family has fallen on tough times, she is not a puppymill dog
PLEASE READ COMPLETELY
Do Not email about Pawpins, we cannot keep up with all the inquiries
Please follow the instructions below:
Pawpins is still available for adoption. We have been overloaded with emails & inquiries about her & simply can not manage all of them. In order to weed out applicants that are not 100% committed to adoption we are requiring the following:
1) All interested applicants MUST attend our adoption day On sat 5-3-08 at Petsmart in East Hanover from 10-2
2) Anyone interested in adopting Paw pins must print out & complete our adoption contract.
DO NOT COMPLETE AN APPLICATION ONLINE.ÃÂ
Click here to download and print an application.
3) All applicants must bring a completed application to the adoption day along with a $10.00 application fee (cash only)
4) If you are not accepted to adopt Pawpins your application fee will not be refunded . NO EXCEPTIONS
If you have already completed an application online, you must have it printed to bring with you.
We will not be accepting online applications & will not be processing them.
I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience, and the application fee. Please try to understand that we simply can not manage to screen all these applications for applicants that are not completely 100% interested. We have so many other dogs that need are help & time finding homes & none of them are as lucky as Pawpins to have so many applications.
Thank you for your patience & understanding.
She will be at our adoption event at the East Hanover Petsmart on Saturday 5-3-08 from 10-2 along with her foster mom to answer any questions.
- Up to date with vaccinations