Adult Female Siberian Husky
This pet is no longer available for adoption.
Sandy is a lovely, 5 yr. old, female, Siberian Husky. She is very sweet, affectionate, easy on the leash, and lived in a home with children and did well with them. Sandy is housebroken and is a well mannered, beautiful gal. She knows how to “Sit” and promises to be a loyal companion. With the right canine companion, Sandy can go home to a family where there is another dog. Please apply to adopt Sandy from Husky House, Matawan, N.J.
Here is the adoption application:
- Please note, that at this time, Husky House does not adopt out of the immediate NY/NJ area.
- The minimum age for adopters is 23 years old. You must reside within a one hour drive from either NYC or from Matawan, NJ.
- We DO NOT do long distance adoptions because we do home visits prior to the pup going to its new home.
- We do not adopt out Siberian puppies (under 1 year of age) unless you have prior Siberian experience. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- We DO NOT place in homes that rely on the invisible/electric fence as the sole means of containment.
- OK with Dogs
- Not good with cats!