Senior Male Husky
This pet is no longer available for adoption.
Rocky is a handsome, sweet, senior guy who is looking for a loving home to live out his senior years. At 10 years old, he is easy on the leash, loves to snuggle, is adult, older child and mellow dog friendly. Rocky is housebroken and just would love a home of his own. Rocky has stunning silver-blue eyes and a plush silvery mixed fur that truly reflects the beauty of his Siberian Husky breed. This great dog is available through Husky House, Matawan, N.J., www.HuskyHouse.org
Rocky's Video Link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdMQROZVqF4
- Please note, that at this time, Husky House does not adopt out of the immediate NY/NJ area.
- The minimum age for adopters is 23 years old.
- You must reside within a one hour drive from either NYC or from Matawan, NJ. We DO NOT do long distance adoptions because we do home visits prior to the pup going to its new home.
- We do not adopt out Siberian puppies (under 1 year of age) unless you have prior Siberian experience. NO EXCEPTIONS.
We DO NOT place in homes that rely on the invisible/electric fence as the sole means of containment.
- Up to date with vaccinations
- Not good with cats!