Adult Male Husky
This pet is no longer available for adoption.
Luke is a very handsome, 4 yr. old, Siberian Husky who was surrendered to the rescue due to the owners getting a divorce. He lived in Long Island with his family since he was a puppy and is dog friendly. Luke is fully housebroken. He walks nicely on a leash and likes squeaky toys.
* Luke will do best in an adult home only.
LUKE'S MUSIC VIDEO: www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAdMDSsAajo
- Please note, that at this time, Husky House does not adopt out of the immediate NY/NJ area.
- The minimum age for adopters is 23 years old.
- You must reside within a one hour drive from either NYC or from Matawan, NJ. We DO NOT do long distance adoptions because we do home visits prior to the pup going to its new home.
- We do not adopt out Siberian puppies (under 1 year of age) unless you have prior Siberian experience. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- We DO NOT place in homes that rely on the invisible/electric fence as the sole means of containment.
- TO ADOPT PLEASE VISIT: Online Adoption Application Website: http://www.huskyhouse.org
- Up to date with vaccinations
- Not good with kids!
- Not good with cats!