Nanuk & Pixie
Adult Male Siberian Husky
This pet is no longer available for adoption.
Nanuk and Pixie have lived together their whole lives and, at 5.5 and 6.5 yrs. old, they need a new and forever home together. Nanuk is just a sweet, handsome "teddy bear" who loves to snuggle and run. He is 5 yrs old and is the son of Pixie. Pixie is a loving, gentle, 6 yr. old, affectionate gal, who also loves to be with you and is always happy to greet you. Together they make a great pair and an instant family! Nanuk is neutered, vaccinated, housebroken and Pixie is spayed, vaccinated and housebroken, too. Looking for love? Adopt Nanuk and Pixie! They are adult, child, large dog friendly. No cats, please and no small animals. To adopt them, please apply at: Husky House, Matawan, N.J.
Adoption Application Link:
- Please note, that at this time, Husky House does not adopt out of the immediate NY/NJ area.
- The minimum age for adopters is 23 years old.
- You must reside within a one hour drive from either NYC or from Matawan, NJ. We DO NOT do long distance adoptions because we do home visits prior to the pup going to its new home.
- We do not adopt out Siberian puppies (under 1 year of age) unless you have prior Siberian experience. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- We DO NOT place in homes that rely on the invisible/electric fence as the sole means of containment.
- TO ADOPT PLEASE VISIT: Online Adoption Application Website: http://www.huskyhouse.org
- Up to date with vaccinations
- Not good with cats!